PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - France's AMF stock market regulator has decided to widen its probe into alleged insider dealing at European defence and aerospace group EADS , Le Monde newspaper reported on Saturday. Le Monde said the AMF had extended its probe to examine whether EADS had deliberately put out "misleading information" to the stock market. Le Monde cited a source familiar with the matter for its report. A spokeswoman for the AMF declined to comment on the report, while a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French regulator widens EADS share trade probe -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642