PARIS, June 27 (Reuters) - A report by France's upper house of parliament said on Wednesday that the German state should have a stake in the capital of EADS in order to guarantee its interests in the European aerospace group. The French Senate's economic affairs committee added that EADS ought to have a single chairman and a single chief executive, making the company adopt a board structure more in line with that of American or British companies. The Senate's report into EADS comes on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Senate calls for German govt stake in EADS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.