PARIS, March 21 (Reuters) - The French government could stymie any bid by state-owned aero engine maker Snecma for Fiat's aviation unit because the price is too high, Les Echos reported on Friday. Les Echos said the French state considered anything above 1.2 billion euros too much. Analysts have valued Fiat Avio at 1.5 billion to two billion euros. Both the French Finance Ministry and Snecma declined to comment on the report, which cited French and Italian sources. Fiat shares fell as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French state could scupper Snecma Avio bid-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642