PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. TOTAL French oil major Total said on Friday that its Mabruk Oil Operations subsidiary had temporarily shut down production at the Al-Jurf field in Libya. For more details, see [ID:nWEB3031] L'OREAL Nestle will not decide on a possible increase of its 29 percent holding in L'Oreal before 2009, its chief executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on April 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.