PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. EADS The European aerospace and defence group reported a drop in first-half operating profit due to restructuring costs and charges at its Airbus and Eurocopter units. EADS reiterated its forecast for 2007 revenues and EBIT but hiked its forecast for free cash flow, saying this was now expected to be positive compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.