PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. COMPANIES DUE TO REPORT: A NOVO SA Q3 SALES Areva SA H1 SALES Bacou-Dalloz SA EGM Casino Q2 SALES Casino Q2 SALES Clarins SA Q2 SALES Coheris BOARD Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA H1 Dassault Systemes SA Q2 Euro Disney SCA Q3 SALES EADS H1 Eutelsat Communications YEAR Eutelsat Communications CALL Evialis H1 SALES Fimalac SA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.