PARIS, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. TF1 TF1 keeps goal of slight growth in 2007 ad revenue after 0.5 percent rise in the first nine months. For more on this, double click on: [nL25358151] AIR FRANCE Air France said it would be operating 70 percent of its flights on Friday and for the next few days after unions called a five-day cabin crew strike ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.