PARIS, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. RENAULT Nissan Motor Co , Japan's third-biggest automaker held 44 percent by Renault, posted a surprise 12 percent gain in quarterly operating profit on Friday as a pickup in its global car sales outweighed rising commodity prices, and it kept its full-year forecasts unchanged. For more on this, double click on: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.