PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. AIR FRANCE Cabin crew vowed to continue a strike on Monday over pay and working conditions. Over the weekend, between 30-40 percent of flights were cancelled. Air France Chief Operating Officer said the dispute would result in "major costs" for the company. For latest, see [AIRF.PA-JOB-LEN] EADS ILFC said it had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.