PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from French newspapers and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. EADS Louis Gallois, chief executive of the French European aerospace group EADS , on Tuesday said aircraft maker Airbus had not seen a wave of cancellations due to the global financial crisis. For story click on [ID:nLS560828] SOCIETE GENERALE Shares in French bank Societe Generale slumped for a second day in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642