PARIS, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from French newspapers and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. PERNOD RICARD SA Says Q1 2008/09 sales 1.756 billion euros, confirms forecasts and says Q1 2008/09 organic sales grew 7 percent. Reuters poll average for Pernod Ricard Q1 sales 1.692 billion euros, for organic sales growth 3.1 percent. FRANCE TELECOM SA Confirms full-year targets, says Q3 sales rise 2.3 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.