PARIS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Below are leading stories from the French press and company-related news which could have an impact on the French market or individual stocks. We welcome feedback on this report and French market reporting in general to Noah Barkin in the Paris newsroom at +33 1 49 49 53 62, or firstname.lastname@example.org. RENAULT The French carmaker is thinking about making a compact sports car based on its Clio city runabout, a top company executive said on Thursday. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Stocks-Factors to watch on September 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.