PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Crisis talks between French truckers and bosses over a pay dispute adjourned on Saturday with no deal but both sides agreed to resume them on Sunday ahead of planned widespread road blocks, union officials said. An official at trade union Force Ouvriere said talks would restart at 3 p.m. (1400 GMT) on Sunday, just hours before a deadline set by the unions for a deal on their pay and conditions claim. "We are called back tomorrow for negotiations. If we stop at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French trucker talks adjourned until Sunday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.