PARIS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - A key trade union called on French truck drivers to prepare for action on Sunday evening, after crisis talks with haulage bosses aimed at averting nationwide road blockades were suspended on Friday. Fresh negotiations have been scheduled for Saturday, but CGT union representative Alain Arquier said "a miracle" would be needed for them to reach an agreement over demand for better pay and shorter working hours. "We call for mobilisation from this evening and for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French trucker union calls for action Sunday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642