* Fresenius' 2.875% coupon a new record low for European HY * Bond spread more akin to a Triple B issuer * Some investors see Fresenius bond as cash substitution By Natalie Harrison LONDON, Jan 11 (IFR) - German healthcare company Fresenius beat its own expectations and left the high-yield market in shock, after pricing a bond with a record low coupon of just 2.875%. Fresenius Finance, rated Ba1/BB+ - the top end of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fresenius stunner leaves high-yield in awe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.