WASHINGTON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Senate Republican Leader Bill Frist said on Friday that good progress had been made on a bill to reform the asbestos litigation system, and he planned to bring the legislation to the Senate floor by the end of March or the first week of April. "I will begin floor action on an asbestos bill either the last week of March or the first week of April," Frist told the Senate. "I've made this a personal priority, in that the U.S. Senate must resolve this issue," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Frist says will bring up asbestos bill by April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642