LONDON, Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The rapid proliferation of smart phones and tablets has caused the global magnetic sensors market to boom. This growth curve will continue as declining price points make magnetic sensors affordable for mass-market penetration. New analysis from Frost...
- Frost & Sullivan: Higher Demand from Automotive, Consumer Electronics Verticals Drive Sensor Manufacturing Contracts
- Frost & Sullivan: Growth of Major Application Segments Stimulates Demand in Global Powder Coatings Market
- European Pollution Regulations Drive Demand for High-performance Automotive Functional Fluids, finds Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan: Replacement of Exterior and Under-the-hood Metal Parts for Light-weighting Drives Demand for Automotive Plastics in Europe
- Demand from Automobile, Aerospace and Defence industries in Emerging Economies to Fuel Global Machine Tools and Cutting Tools Market, says Frost & Sullivan