LONDON, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan released the results from its customer survey with several hundred companies conducted in December 2011, executed to find out the top predictions for 2012 for the global automotive and transportation market. Market...
- ASEAN Set To Become 6th Biggest Automotive Market in the World by 2018, Predicts Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan Web Conference Gives 2013 Outlook on the Global Automotive Market: 5 Bold Predictions and Trends for the Industry
- Frost & Sullivan: Big Data's Predictive Functions to Help Identify and Deliver Opportunities in the Automotive Industry
- Frost & Sullivan's Mobility Automotive & Transportation Practice Provides Insights About The Future of The Auto Industry Live From CES 2016
- Frost & Sullivan Predicts that Nearly Half of Vehicles Produced Annually by 2017 will Have Fleet Management System as Standard Line-fit