TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd said on Monday it would resume partial production of 660cc minivehicles on March 31 as parts supply and electricity become available, adding that a full resumption would take some time. The maker of Subaru cars also said it would keep its production of non-mini vehicles suspended at least through March 31. It continues to manufacture vehicle parts for use at overseas assembly plants and vehicle repair parts, it said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuji Heavy to begin partial production of minivehicles March 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642