TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd is in talks with Daihatsu Motor Co to supply each other passenger cars for the domestic market, the Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday. The move by Fuji Heavy, the maker of the Subaru brand partly owned by Toyota Motor Corp , is part of the firm's efforts to focus on its core products through a division of labour in the Toyota group, with bigger capital ties with Toyota also eyed, the paper said. In the tie-up being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuji Heavy, Daihatsu mull car supply tie-up -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.