TOKYO, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd , the maker of Subaru cars, is still trying to get approval for a joint venture factory in China and has no update on the status of its application, its president said on Tuesday. "There have been various media reports about this, but there is no change to our stance that China is an important part of our business and we are still trying to receive approval," President and Chief Operating Officer Yasuyuki Yoshinaga told a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuji Heavy says not giving up on bid for China JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.