TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries said on Monday it will sell its headquarters building in central Tokyo to Odakyu Electric Railway for a profit before tax of around 25 billion yen ($293 million). Fuji Heavy, which makes Subaru brand cars, will book the profit in the year to March 2012 as the sale will take place in the next fiscal year, the company said in a statement. Odakyu Electric will pay 34 billion yen for the building, Fuji Heavy said. (Reporting by Yumiko ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuji Heavy to sell headquarters for Y25 bln profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642