Retailers in the automotive sector saw their sales rise for the first time in three months in January (+0.5%). The 1.3% sales gain observed at new car dealers was partially offset by a 2.5% decline at used and recreational motor vehicle and parts dealers. While new car dealers' sales seem exceptionally strong (+9.9%) compared with January 2003, they were only 1.1% above those observed in the same month two years ago. Except for the sharp declines seen in the second half of 2003, sales at new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FULL TEXT - Canada Jan wholesale trade =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.