Fresh vegetable prices were down 10.8% in January. This situation is unusual for the month of January and represents only the second such reduction in the past 20 years. Lower prices for tomatoes (-33.1%) and "other fresh vegetables" (-2.6%) accounted for most of this decrease. Supply has picked up after the squeeze caused by the hurricanes in the east and the wet weather in the west of the United States. The index for the purchase and leasing of automotive vehicles dropped 1.1% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FULL TEXT-Canada January Consumer Price Index =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.