Total employment rose slightly in July (+0.1%), following three months of stronger growth. After a pause in employment growth in the first three months of the year,139,100jobs have been created since April2004. Home construction activity remains at a high level, despite a5.8% decline in housing starts in July. Housing starts have been falling since March2004, when they reached their second highest level since August1987. The number of new motor vehicles sold in July is expected to rise2.0% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FULL TEXT - Canada June retail sales =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.