Total employment advanced 0.2% in April, following a period of five months where the number of jobs grew by only 0.3%. Housing starts rose 5.5% to 230,400 units in April, just shy of the average level seen in the record year of 2004. The number of new motor vehicles sold in April is expected to remain at essentially the same level as in March, according to preliminary results from the auto industry. Available on CANSIM: tables 080-0014 to 080-0017 and 076-0005. Definitions, data sources and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FULL TEXT - Canada March retail sales =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.