British Columbia retailers suffer the largest decline in 14 months Retail sales declined in six provinces in November led by British Columbia (-1.2%). Ontario posted the smallest decrease (-0.1%). Sales gains were posted by retailers in New Brunswick (+2.5%), Saskatchewan (+1.3%), Newfoundland and Labrador (+1.1%) and Quebec (+0.5%). British Columbia's lower retail sales came from weaker spending at new car dealers, used and recreational vehicles and parts dealers, department stores and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FULL TEXT - Canada October retail sales =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.