By Dominic Lau HONG KONG, June 23 (Reuters) - Chinese cyclical stocks, such as automobile shares, are the top picks for ABN AMRO Asset Management, which recently launched the country's first umbrella fund with a local partner, its chief said on Monday. "We foresee there will be very strong growth in the next few years, and profit margins for these products -- passenger cars, pick-up trucks, commercial cars -- are very high at this moment," David Lee, chief executive officer for China, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FUND VIEW-ABN AMRO's China unit fund favours cyclical stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.