By Dominic Lau HONG KONG, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Mainland consumer-driven stocks, such as toll roads and TV makers, are poised to make further gains in coming months as increasingly wealthy Chinese continue to spend, First State Investments said on Wednesday. "The consumption story in China has a long way to go because salary in absolute terms is still very low and going up," Martin Lau, senior portfolio manager at First State Investments told Reuters. "Consumers are underleveraged or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FUND VIEW-First State favours China toll roads, TV makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.