By Sabyasachi Mitra HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Sergio Delle Cave, head of Asian equities at Pioneer Investments, says he's not a daredevil but is paid to manage risks with an eye on the future, one he reckons will have a strong Asian complexion. Companies such as Samsung Electronics Co Ltd , Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co and many South Korean and Japanese automakers are all leaders in their respective sectors. "We reckon this trend will keep going for Asian companies," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FUND VIEW-More Asian companies to emerge as leaders-Pioneer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.