By Viparat Jantraprap and Warapan Worasart BANGKOK, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Thailand's fourth-largest asset management firm, National Asset Management (Nasset), expects a return of at least 25 percent on Thai stocks this year as the market benefits from an economic upswing and new listings. President Pakakaew Boonliang told Reuters in an interview on Friday the stock market would be the best place to invest this year, although the market might be volatile and short-term investors could be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FUND VIEW-Thai Nasset sees 25 pct gain for Thai stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642