By Tom Burroughes LONDON, March 26 (Reuters) - The manager of British investment firm Threadneedle's European Growth Fund is tilting his portfolio to the likes of telecom equipment suppliers which he sees benefitting from a corporate capital spending upswing. William Davies, who has run the 500 million pound ($907.9 million) fund for more than a decade, is confident higher growth in Europe will fuel a rise in company capital investment, boosting mobile phone networks, energy equipment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FUND VIEW-Threadneedle sees European capital spend upswing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.