MILAN, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Two Italian private equity funds are in talks about investing in a holding company that jointly owns Pirelli, people familiar with the situation said on Friday. The funds, Investindustrial and Clessidra, will be working on a potential deal this weekend but are unlikely to reach an agreement by Monday, the sources said. Pirelli chairman Marco Tronchetti Provera controls the tyremaker through a complex structure involving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Funds in talks for stake in Pirelli holding - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.