MUMBAI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Pantaloon unit Future Brands is looking to license out four of its trademark labels to firms outside the group umbrella in order to expand its footprint and boost revenues, a senior official said. "We are taking our brands outside the future group, through the licensing route," said Atulit Saxena, Chief Operating Officer of Future Brands. The trademarks to be leased include popular apparel brands John Miller, DJNC and Bare as well as home furnishings brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Future Brands to license labels to non-group cos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.