MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - India's Future Group, which runs the country's top-listed retailer Pantaloon Retail , expects to clock 10 billion rupees revenue from its e-commerce venture in 18-24 months, a top official said on Thursday. The company expects gross margins of 10-12 percent from its e-commerce venture futurebazaar.com, said Kishore Biyani, group chief executive officer. "The idea is to sell goods at a much lower cost on this platform than we can sell through our physical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Future Group sees 10 bln rupees rev from e-commerce venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.