LONDON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The world is currently witnessing a paradigm shift in mobility. Car companies are increasingly labelling themselves as mobility service providers, getting into new business models such as car sharing and providing on-demand solutions. Fleet...
- Urban Mobility 3.0, OEMs New Mobility Offerings and New Business Models Linking Web 2.0 - Presentations from Frost & Sullivan's Interactive Workshop and Networking Event 2014
- Frost & Sullivan's 'Urban Mobility 3.0' Workshop Brings Together the Who's Who for New Mobility Business Models
- Sustainable and Technology-driven new Business Models to underpin the Future of Mobility in China
- National Car Rental Increases Efficiency for Business Travelers with New Mobile App
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).