SYDNEY, May 23 (Reuters) - Australian farm services and automotive parts company Futuris Ltd said on Friday it expected to post a year operating profit of A$45-A$52 million (A$30-A$34 million), which it said was in line with market expectations. The net profit result for the year to end-June 2003 was expected to be more than A$100 million including non-recurring items, Futuris said in a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange. Futuris suffered a 69 percent slide in first-half profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Futurissees yr operating pft A$45-A$52 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642