MUMBAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Gabriel India Ltd. said on Friday it received an order to supply shock absorbers worth $12-15 million over three years to Arvin Meritor, Inc. . The supply is to serve the markets in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Ahead of the news, shares in Gabriel ended up more than 3 percent at 26.45 rupees in a weak market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gabriel India gets $12-15 mln order from Arvin Meritor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.