BOMBAY, May 24 (Reuters) - Auto components maker Gabriel India Ltd. said on Tuesday its fiscal fourth quarter net profit was 66.2 million rupees on net sales of 1.06 billion rupees. Comparative numbers for the year-ago period were not available. Ahead of the news, Gabriel shares ended down 2.7 percent at 227.20 rupees in a slightly firm Bombay market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gabriel India Q4 net profit 66.2 mln rupees - NSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.