LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - British gas and oil firm BG Group Plc said on Monday it had exercised options with Korean company Samsung Heavy Industries to get four new ships, in a deal worth $620 million. The ships will be used for BG's liquefied natural gas division (LNG), which is one of the company's main growth areas, and are due to be delivered in 2007 and 2008.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gas firm BG gets four new ships for $620 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.