SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - GE Capital, a unit of General Electric Capital Corp. , is close to buying into an ailing financial arm of Hyundai Motor Co., a Hyundai official said on Friday, in a deal a media report said was worth $770 million. The U.S. company was close to signing a deal to buy about 40 percent of Hyundai Capital Services Inc., 84 percent owned by South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor , said the company official, who declined to be identified. The Chosun Ilbo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GE Capital plans buy into Hyundai finance - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.