LONDON, April 24 (Reuters) - GE Capital UK Funding plans to sell a 30-year sterling benchmark bond, an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Thursday. Price guidance for the bond, which is guaranteed by General Electric Co.'s finance arm GE Capital , has been set at Gilts plus 170 to 175 basis points, the official said. Barclays, HSBC and Royal Bank of Scotland are managing the sale. GE Capital is rated triple-A by both Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GE Capital UK plans 30-year sterling bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.