* CEO decries lack of coherent energy policy * Says U.S. energy regulatory framework is "stupid" * GE expects $20 bln in clean tech revenues * Says company can expand its clean tech business overseas By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. energy grid is a relic that is not capable of sustaining electric cars or other renewable initiatives on a large scale, the chief executive of General Electric Co said on Thursday. Jeffrey Immelt told the GridWise global energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GE CEO: U.S. energy grid a relic, hurts business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642