SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Electric is partnering with Silicon Valley electric car infrastructure company Better Place on technology development and financing of car batteries, the U.S. conglomerate said on Wednesday. GE, which recently unveiled an electric vehicle charger called WattStation, is planning to make the product compatible with Better Place's service network. Better Place is aiming to build a global network of charging stations, starting in Israel and Denmark, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GE teams with Better Place on charging network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642