SHANGHAI, March 27 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings , a mid-sized Chinese carmaker, has agreed to acquire Australian auto parts supplier Drivetrain Systems International (DSI), a source familiar with the matter said on Friday. The source did not provide financial terms or other details of the acquisition. Geely Auto declined to comment. The automakers' shares, traded in Hong Kong, were suspended on Friday pending the announcement of a notifiable transaction. (Reporting by Fang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely to acquire Australian parts supplier -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.