HONG KONG, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. has appointed executive director Gui Sheng Yue as its new chief executive officer. Geely said in a statement Gui replaced chairman Li Shufu who resigned from the post of chief executive. The Chinese car manufacturer said the new appointment was aimed at complying with a Hong Kong stock exchange rule which requires a company to have separate people as chairman and chief executive officer. Shares of Geely, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely Auto names Gui Sheng Yue new chief executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.