HONG KONG, May 31 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd announced final details of its 723 million yuan (US$87.3 million) Chinese auto assets acquisition on Monday, a deal that will double its car production capacity to 200,000 units a year. Geely Automobile, the back-door listing vehicle of China's privately-owned automaker Zhejiang Geely holding Group Ltd, said it had agreed to buy a 90 percent stake in two car plants, an automobile research centre and an engine research centre, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely Auto says to double capacity on assets buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642