SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The parent company of Geely Automobile is confident on a bid for Ford Motor's Volvo car unit, which it is discussing as the head of a consortium that includes both domestic and foreign banks, chairman Li Sufu said on Friday. Li made the comments to Reuters on the sidelines of a business event in Shanghai. Zhejiang Geely Holding Group was named by Ford Motor as a preferred bidder for its loss-making Swedish unit Volvo Car Corp late on Wednesday. The deal, if ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely confident on Volvo bid -chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642