STOCKHOLM, March 27 (Reuters) - Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, China's largest private-run car maker, will sign an agreement on Sunday with Ford Motor to buy the U.S. carmaker's Volvo car unit, a Volvo spokesman said on Saturday. Geely and Ford plan to announce the details of the deal -- China's biggest overseas auto purchase -- at a news conference in the west coast Swedish city of Gothenburg. "This is to talk about the stock purchase agreement between Ford and Geely," Volvo spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely, Ford to sign Volvo accord on Sunday--Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642