To view a Special Report on the long road to Geely's Volvo acquisition, click on: [ID:nSGE66M029]; to read the report in PDF format, click on: http://r.reuters.com/feb98m. BEIJING, July 30 (Reuters) - The privately held parent of China's Geely Automobile said on Friday it had received the nod from China's state planner for its purchase of Ford's Volvo unit, a critical step for its plans to turn around the Swedish carmaker. "We have received all approvals required from the central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely gets state planner approval for Volvo buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.