* Geely says Daqing to take minority stake in Volvo buy * Daqing is regional asset manager in northern China * Geely to unveil ownership details when deal closes in Q3 By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, June 24 (Reuters) - Auto maker Zhejiang Geely said on Thursday it was teaming up with Chinese regional asset manager Daqing State Asset Operation Co in its planned $1.8 billion takeover of Ford Motor Co's Volvo Cars unit. The Daqing investment group would become a minority owner of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely lines up regional investor for Volvo buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642